Black+Blum Eau Good Charcoal Filter Water Bottle, Honey
'Eau Good' is the original design from the successful charcoal filter range by Black+Blum, which uses binchotan active charcoal to filter water by absorbing impurities such as chlorine. It has been used by the Japanese for over 500 years and will make your tap water taste great.
This range was created to encourage people to stop buying expensive bottled water and adding to the continuing single-use plastic global environmental problem. Simply drop and lock your charcoal into the bottle. Fill with water, wait for the charcoal to filter chemicals from the water overnight is ideal but you will taste the difference after just one hour. 'Eau Good' is made from Tritan with a natural cork stopper with silicone cap to ensure a leakproof seal.
- Includes 1 x charcoal filter.
- Capacity: 800ml
- Dimensions: 23.5 x 10 x 10cm
- Material: BPA free Tritan , cork, stainless steel, nylon, silicone
- Iconic and ergonomic bottle design
- Makes tap water taste great
- Includes: 1 charcoal that is made from 100 percent natural harvested wood
- Advise to hand wash
- Dishwasher safe except the cork - advise to wash by hand with hot soapy water and a bottle brush to prolong product life