Bodum ASSAM Tea press, 1.0L, 34oz, Black
About the ASSAM Tea Press
Give the gift of great tasting tea with the ASSAM tea press.
Based on our French press brewing system, the ASSAM tea press delivers an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste, regardless of whether you’re using loose-leaf tea or teabags.
Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, its silicone plunger stops the steeping process as soon as it’s depressed, capturing the delicious aroma and flavor of your favorite tea, while removing any bitterness caused by over-brewing.
- Innovative glass tea press with 1.0l capacity that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser
- Patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, so tea is not bitter
- Plastic handle provides a safe, ergonomic grip
- Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags; tea can be recycled for multiple uses
- Dishwasher safe
- Shatter Proof: No
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 1.0 L
- Dimensions: W 19.4 x H 15.5 x D 14.8cm
- Material: Stainless steel, Plastic, Borosilicate glass
How it Works
- Place the ASSAM tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface.
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- nce your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process.
- Serve and savor.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.