Bodum BISTRO Set Electric Blender Stick with Accessories, Red
About the BISTRO Hand Blender Set
Enjoy complete control over food preparation tasks with the BISTRO hand blender set. With its powerful dual-speed motor and handy accessories, this multi-function kitchen tool gives you the power to blend, chop, whisk, beat and puree – so you can whip up numerous culinary creations, quickly and conveniently.
Fun to use and easy to clean, this nifty gadget is ideal for those who love creating nutritious, freshly prepared meals, but don’t want to spend hours preparing the ingredients. From pureeing baby food and whipping cream, to whisking mayonnaise and beating egg whites, this electric blender stick offers a world of versatility at your fingertips.
The hand blender set includes three stainless steel attachments, each designed for specific food prep tasks, plus a beaker that’s ideal for pureeing and doubles up as a storage container when topped with the included lid.
Main Features & Benefits
- Electric hand blender with two speed settings, suitable for blending, chopping, beating, whisking and pureeing
- Includes three stainless steel attachments: a multi-blade, whisk and beater
- Simple, push button power control offering 15,000 or 20,000 revolutions per minute
- Ergonomically designed handle for optimum comfort and control
- BPA-free plastic beaker with silicone lid for mixing and storing
- Available in a choice of colors
- Shatter Proof: No
- Colour: Red
- Capacity: 0.0L
- Dimensions: W 8.5 x H 35.7 x D 6.6cm
- Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic, Silicone
Use & Care
Clean the hand blender and accessories before first use and after each subsequent use. Wipe the motor unit, blender wand and blender head with a damp cloth. The accessory attachments, beaker and lid can be washed in hot water with a little washing-up liquid.
How it Works
- The BISTRO hand blender is simple to use.
- Insert the attachment you require, and plug the appliance in.
- If using the beaker, ensure it’s not filled beyond the MAX line.
- Press either the low-speed or high-speed button to operate the blender.
- After a minute of continuous use, stop for a minute to prevent the appliance from overheating, then begin again if necessary.
- Release the button before removing the appliance from the mixture.
- Unplug and clean.