Bodum CHAMBORD Tea pot, 1.3L, 44oz with Coloured Plastic Lid, Handle and Knob, Transparent Filter
About the CHAMBORD Glass Teapot with Infuser
Time for tea? Whether craving your morning cuppa, enjoying an afternoon tea break or savoring a soothing infusion before bedtime, the CHAMBORD glass teapot with infuser will bring out the best of your tealeaves.
Expertly crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, the CHAMBORD teapot is a unique bowl shape with a generous BPA-free plastic filter that gives you complete control of the steeping process. Watch the tealeaves swirl freely as they infuse until they reach your preferred strength. Then simply pop the infuser out, replace the lid to keep your tea lovely and warm, and sit back and enjoy.
Encased in a stylish stainless steel frame with an ergonomic plastic handle for easy pouring, the CHAMBORD glass teapot with infuser is ideal for use with green, black or white tea and with herbal infusions. It’s sure to make your tea ritual extra special.
- Stylish glass teapot with infuser that allows you to boil delicious, flavorful tea.
- Body is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the taste of your brew.
- Teapot encased in a stainless steel frame with standing legs to prevent tipping.
- Large, BPA-free plastic filter that allows tealeaves to swirl freely and gives them the space they need to reach their full potential.
- Clear glass teapot means you can see when your tea has reached your preferred strength.
- Plastic lid and handle available in a choice of colors.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Shatter Proof: No
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 1.3L
- Dimensions: W 23.3 x H 16.8 x D 16.8cm
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
How it Works
- Place the CHAMBORD teapot on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX level mark.
- Place the lid on the teapot, and let your tea brew – we recommend 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, remove the lid and pull out the filter.
- Replace the lid to keep your tea warm, then serve and savor.