Bodum COLUMBIA Coffee Maker, Double Wall, 8 Cup, 1.0L, 34oz, Stainless Steel, Matt Chrome
About the COLUMBIA Insulated French Press Coffee Maker
Plunge into piping hot coffee that’s bursting with flavor, courtesy of the COLUMBIA insulated coffee maker. Part of Bodum’s iconic French press brewing system, this innovative coffee maker blends simplicity of brewing with purity of taste, while its unique double-wall construction ensures your coffee stays hotter for longer.
In four short minutes, the COLUMBIA coffee maker turns water and coarsely ground beans into rich, full-bodied coffee. But its insulated, double-wall design ensures that your brew stays hot for up to two hours. So you can enjoy a long, leisurely breakfast without needing to brew twice.
Thanks to Bodum’s stylish design, the COLUMBIA looks as good as your coffee tastes. Its stainless steel body has been molded to perfection with sophisticated curves, while its durable chrome finish conceals scratches and fits into any vintage or modern kitchen.
- Insulated French press coffee maker with a durable, double wall stainless steel construction for greater heat retention.
- Silicone and mesh plunger that prevents scratching, offers a more complete filtration, and reduces sediment.
- Easy-grip, cool-touch handle that’s a pleasure to hold and pour.
- Safety lid that keeps contents from spilling.
- Environmentally friendly method of brewing – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Shatter Proof: No
- Color: Matt Chrome
- Capacity: 1.0L
- Dimensions: W 18.5 x H 21.0 x D 13.5cm
- Material: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM), Polypropylene plastic (PP), Silicone, Stainless steel, Zinc
How it Works
- Place the COLUMBIA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then hold the handle firmly and slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.