Pyrex Collector Edition Glass Vintage Bowl, 2.5L
Discover the Collector Edition, iconic Pyrex® products revisited for the brand’s centenary! The vintage bowls’ functional design with a handle and a spout allow a better handling while preparing fabulous dishes.
- Glass transparency allows you to easily check on your meal without removing the lid
- 2 side handles for a better grip, which can also be used as pouring spouts
- Elegant and clean design with our 100 year logo engraved on its base
- Size: 27 x 23 x 11cm
- Capacity: 2.5L
- Shape: Round
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Warranty: 10 years
- Min. temperature: -40°C
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Oven compatible: Yes
- Microwave compatible: Yes
- Freezer compatible: Yes
- Hobs compatible: No
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40°C to + 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Historically the Pyrex brand has always been known for its glass products. Since then the brand has widened their product portfolio by offering a complete range of metal, ceramic, cast iron, aluminum and stainless steel products.
Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.