Pyrex Cook & Store Glass Square Dish High Resistance with Lid, 20x17x6cm
Baked dishes to cook and store, for now or for later. When cooking, we sometimes make more than expected. And it is increasingly important not to waste left over food. Pyrex® has created COOK&STORE, a range of borosilicate glassware ovenware, which is healthy and ultra-resistant, with an ergonomic lid to help keep fresh recipes fresh. Small, medium, large or very large sizes, meals are perfectly preserved while waiting to be served or reheated!
- Smart and BPA free lid for storing in the fridge/freezer
- Nestable and stackable, ideal for saving space in your cupboards and fridge
- Handles make it easier to take the dish out of the oven or the refrigerator (lid is not compatible with the oven)
- Size: 20 x 17 x 6cm
- External dimensions: 20 x 17 x 6cm
- Capacity: 1.0L
- Shape: Square
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Warranty: 10 years
- Min. temperature: -40°C
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Oven compatible: Yes
- Microwave compatible: Yes
- Freezer compatible: Yes
- Hobs compatible: No
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40°C to + 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of -20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922. In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.